Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone else put it in the pole?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Reach For The Glass

Hi guys just wondering does anyine else use 6mm microbore hose as there pole hose.

I have 100 meters on the reel with rectus 21 connection which i attach to my tubeless kit, which is exceed blue. 

Would you recommend sticking 10 meters of blue stuff on the reel so its used as pole hose.

I find the gardiners 6mm microbore is messing with my univalves because of the weight. 

I just got the yellow pole hose that came attached to the gardiners pole and onto 8mm yellow minibore. Havent bothered fitting my univalve on yet and currently  switching off with a one shot, but hopefully i shouldnt have any probs when I finally fit the uni on. Im not too sure if to fit it couple of feet down from the brush or join it onto the orange tube at the end like someones picture showed on here.

Yeah, I run tubeless, so top section of pole has pole hose and univalve in to a male rectus, then a female rectus on my 100m of microbore hose which feeds up inside my pole. Works fine, just have to be a bit careful to keep it clean so the pole doesn’t get too gritty.

no, don't especially notice the weight and not had any problems with the univalve, took a bit of tweaking to get everything set up, but happy with how it all works now.

I use JG tubeless fitting 100m minibore with approx 20m of gardiner there are joined together with and 6mm contactor works perfect with univalve.

Was sick of the rectus fitting coming apart much prefer this system. 

IMG_0076.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

Back