Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Second chances

B

boarcity

have you ever dumped a customer,only to later take them on and find it works out ok?

iv never took on again myself for fear that "once a wrong un always a wrong un "

[reason i ask is a fellow sent me an very friendly online request for a regular window cleaner, all is agreed,cheers mate etc - but then he gives me the address-uh oh - i stopped going there 2 yrs ago after slow payment/non payment and dog plop city . ]

I made a thread on here a while back boar. They are good as gold now. Easy payment, respectful etc. Sometimes they just need a bit of a kick up the aris, but the best part of it is that you can bump the price up, and they either take it or leave it- think of it as an ar$eh*le tax.

not had that yet boar as i too soft to dump em....mind you being on here has made me a bit harder these days.....

i do have one who did pay okay last time but not so sure what the future holds..i am in the process of dropping a few on the fact that i no longer clean unless arrangements are made for the money as i no longer collect..

of course...i have no intention of doing the aforementioned £75 job again....i think i will be ill....

i remember that tolish...and me likes the idea of an ars ehole tax...

I made a thread on here a while back boar. They are good as gold now. Easy payment, respectful etc. Sometimes they just need a bit of a kick up the aris, but the best part of it is that you can bump the price up, and they either take it or leave it- think of it as an ar$eh*le tax.
thats reassuring to hear . i spose in the last 2 years my guy praps has grown up and had a pay rise and praps even turned into a tipper !

So long as you charge double on the first clean (cash on the day only) and the a'hole tax on every clean thereafter then you can go wrong mate. You can always ditch him a second time if he plays up. With the custy I'm talking about, his wifes awkwardness cost him an extra £60 a year. :thumbsup:

Once a ahole always an ahole if you ask me as I'm the biggest ahole going /emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh i keep forgetting the double on first clean rule tolish....not any more.../emoticons/biggrin.png
Silly not too mate. It takes you longer-time is money. And it means you don't get ripped off by the spring cleaners.

yep i have been too soft too long....i have started the change on my web site....gonna keep it up...when i think of all the first time cleans when they didnt bother to contact me again....what a waste of my time...yep..a new me ..learnin all the time....:Dand defo ban the fifty pence...

yep i have been too soft too long....i have started the change on my web site....gonna keep it up...when i think of all the first time cleans when they didnt bother to contact me again....what a waste of my time...yep..a new me ..learnin all the time....:Dand defo ban the fifty pence...
Dont change to cheapandnasty though cnc

yep not in my nature mr taytay...however...people use you if you let them....so....i am picking up off here....i think the its about time i earnt enough to pay off the debt.:eek:..ooops...bloody kids....wedding next year...have to get a new suit.:gush:..by order...

Went to look at a new clean today.said she wanted regular then after I quoted her on tje way out she said she was moving in a couple of weeks.

Thought I would have to do a cnc and was slagging her off to the missus

Then she messages my facebook page saying she was happy with my quote can I quote her new address also as that's what she meant by regular (regular cleaner not house..lol)

Feel bad slagging her off now

Was nearly a bit rude to her
id likely have turned on her,what with my current customer handlings

"u cheeky get " or worse . boy would i have regretted it too.

you kept your cool , well done fellah

I am used to it.

I deal with complete knobheads on a daily.basis..and that's before I leave the yard at work..lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock