How Would You Clean This?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Neil, Nov 12, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Just been to quote this office in the west end
    My he pics not great but I have to clean the windows in and out out is not too bad but inside is a nightmare as it has tiny square frames around the window as you can see in pic 1
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384265460.142273.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384265513.301163.jpg
    I have to do the back which is normal upvc windows (easy) but the front is bugging me lol

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

Oh dear. Just cut a channel down.

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

6" channel and angle it as you hit the glass. By angle it I mean only half the blade touching until you can get all the blade on the glass. Or cloth it.

4. Neil

Neil Grand Master

I thought about clothing it but I need to do the insides and the top little square panes do you think I can put a cloth on an extendable pole and give it a rub , on the outside I reckon I can wfp it what you think?

5. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Oh dear. Just cut a channel down.
    damo your near london ain't you? What would you price this up for in and out on that pic?

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Tbh looks quite like a **** of a job. Fronts only I would be wanting £100 in and out. Won't be that quick.

Prob an hour on the outside and then an hour or slightly more on the inside.

Pics are rubbish mate ;) so hard to work out.

Are all those bars on the outside external? As that would make WFP a choir with rinsing and dribbles etc.

7. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Lol my rubbish iphone 4 playing up!!
    Some of them bars are on the out and some on the in as you can see from this photo its going to be a right pain to do I know its the inside I'm more worried about ,the jobs I get are never straight forward lol!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384280037.234466.jpg

8. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

neil looks nightmare of a job how long do you think it will take, had similar job to price yestersday, didint go for it passed it on to high
    make sure you get your price right gd luck

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

If you are that worried just walk away as I'm sure many have before so you will not be the first

10. Neil

Neil Grand Master

neil looks nightmare of a job how long do you think it will take, had similar job to price yestersday, didint go for it passed it on to high
    make sure you get your price right gd luck
    its going to take a while they are filthy ! The thing is they want it once a month if I can price it perfect and get it done in a certain time then it's a good earner but as damo said I could get the drips and I don't want any come backs from it , it's a hard one :/

Advertisement