Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Second chances

iv decided to not bother with the guy that i started this thread about. wev more than enough to do without taking the gamble on him

that reminds me,talkin of gambling, years back when i was a mechanic a guy turned up to pay a £200 bill. "are you a gambling man?" he asked . "toss of the coin,double my bill or quits"

you...you..cant stop there boar...did you...i wouldnt....i remember what my margi said...do you see that house...its nice isnt it....hes a bookie...theres only one winner..

i said no i dont gamble and that was that. think about it,whats the chance he had 400 quid on him in cash?

if youre going to gamble you cant go in as a novice. id have been easily fooled by a pro who knew how to land a coin face up expertly on his hand

heres the one gambling trick i know for certain. its hardly "big money " but it is a cert.

in the seafront arcades in the town where i live ,i learnt this little trick by accident. the penny falls machines . buy at least 5 pounds worth of 1p or 2p coins, or if its a ten p machine buy about twenty pounds worth . what you have to do is load all the coins in as quick as you possibly can,and keep it going with the winnings out of the tray below

do it my way you will cause a waterfall effect of money falling down.

only downside is the waterfall of money sound, it attracts attention,you are suddenly "the big hitter" in town. so you have to move away soon to a difrent machine/arcade unless you want the arcade heavies after you

Last edited:
I use to do something similar with old penny machines when I was a kid which kept me entertained for a while.

They didn't have nudge alarms on them either back then so I use to go home with me pockets full of old penny coins /emoticons/biggrin.png

heres the one gambling trick i know for certain. its hardly "big money " but it is a cert.
in the seafront arcades in the town where i live ,i learnt this little trick by accident. the penny falls machines . buy at least 5 pounds worth of 1p or 2p coins, or if its a ten p machine buy about twenty pounds worth . what you have to do is load all the coins in as quick as you possibly can,and keep it going with the winnings out of the tray below

do it my way you will cause a waterfall effect of money falling down.

only downside is the waterfall of money sound, it attracts attention,you are suddenly "the big hitter" in town. so you have to move away soon to a difrent machine/arcade unless you want the arcade heavies after you
Me and the nipper were playing those 2p fall machines last week. So what you do is chuck as much in as quick as you can and use the winning coins too? I'm a bit lost. When do you stop and know you're on top?

Me and the nipper were playing those 2p fall machines last week. So what you do is chuck as much in as quick as you can and use the winning coins too? I'm a bit lost. When do you stop and know you're on top?
it helps if you have a helper to shove in at the same time. be sure you will shove in about 2 or 3 quids worth in a short time and then the waterfall effect starts
i would usually stop after the first big "waterfall" which would be within the first minute . if you carry on the staff start getting wind of you standing there with a full tray of winnings still shoving in more like your life depends on it , and might get nasty

iv just got thinking,you could actually make a living doing this , long as you dont mind having pockets full of 2 ps.

travel slowly along the coast ,by bus , from arcade to arcade , a round of arcades , id think you could earn 30 quid a day without them getting wise .

i discovered all this by accident, late one afternoon ,with my kids in an arcade and wanted to leave the arcades but had a pot load of 2p pieces left . so i shoved em in a machine as fast as i could just to get rid. then the waterfall started and iv proved it again a few times since. kids love to see it!

Last edited:
i had a custmer who was a miserable bugger an was never relible allways turning me away she split up with her husband an now she is bang on pays quick an is now very friendly an never turns me away just goes to show how people can change

i had a custmer who was a miserable bugger an was never relible allways turning me away she split up with her husband an now she is bang on pays quick an is now very friendly an never turns me away just goes to show how people can change
watch out tench0771

:love:

she like you

lmao well im a yung straping lad an i dont mind shairing /emoticons/biggrin.png oupps did i say that out loud hope other half dont hack my acount again other wise ill b in the :turd::hiding:

What serices do you offer her now she has no husband:whistle:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock