Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ring Ring....Is That The Window Cleaner?

Tuffers

At 3:30 the phone number of a job I've only done once so far shows on the screen. Last month they rang to say don't come as they wouldn't be there. No problem I said, I'll see you next time.

Hello, is that the window cleaner? Yes it is. "Are you coming to clean our windows today?" Err no, I'm a week behind at the moment and have you down for next Tuesday and I said that I would call the night before if you remember. "Oh, we've been waiting in all day for you." I said I'd ring the night before if you remember. "I don't think we will be in next Tuesday." Don't worry, just leave the gate unlocked and I'll carry on.

Where do you think this is heading? /emoticons/biggrin.png

It's a nice little job as it's between 2 other houses I clean, but I feel a dumping is imminent :thumbsup:

Always a good sign when they start chasing up for them to find someone else so you might be dumped before you dump them...Also fancy beiing a week behind in this weather @Tuffers...shame on you /emoticons/biggrin.png

Always a good sign when they start chasing up for them to find someone else so you might be dumped before you dump them...Also fancy beiing a week behind in this weather @Tuffers...shame on you /emoticons/biggrin.png

If they dump me then meh. I don't want weirdos on my round :cool:

Van off the road a couple of days last week Smurf, so I decided to do one weeks work over 2 weeks and have a steady week and fit in a few add on jobs in too.

try to give them an answer that gobsmacks them

such as" i always know when you are in ..." [+ dirty laugh]

Wow, been waiting in all day for a good tuffering :rolleyes:

So annoying when they dont want it doing when u are due and then say that they are waiting for u when they presume u are coming.

I can a text this morning and i quote.... "Hi paul this is julie from blar blar st can you leave windows till end of month and the lasy next door about 5 more weeks please" wtf strange that some people suddenly think you can do their windows whenever it suits them.

I had one today

12 quid 3 bed

Was already there as i do 6 together without moving the motor

"The windows are ok at the mo but you can do my conservatory roof for 12 instead"

Stroll on this ain't charity work sweetheart

Told her no but I'll do windows next time

(If there is a next time)

Back