Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Well I Never Knew That! (Spotify)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Spotify works on an iPad :thumbsup:

It wouldn't play on my Nexus 7 and wanted me to upgrade to "Spotify Premium".

Thought I'd download the app anyway and was very pleasantly surprised that it plays my playlists as the iTunes 'Home share' don't seem to work on my puter :thumbsdown:

Currently listening to Heroes - David Bowie /emoticons/smile.png

Sounds cool. Being a computer numpty I just use the premium service. Download in the evening to my iPad. Then sync to the iPhone. Then hit the "listen offline" mode and I can get endless songs to listen to at work for £9 a month. Good value if you ask me. No need for huge data tariffs.

Sounds cool. Being a computer numpty I just use the premium service. Download in the evening to my iPad. Then sync to the iPhone. Then hit the "listen offline" mode and I can get endless songs to listen to at work for £9 a month. Good value if you ask me. No need for huge data tariffs.
:thumbsup:

Yes! I had some recording software on my computer that would record songs on Spotify and convert them to MP3 :devil:
Would that be freecorder tuffers.....i used to use that but use audacity now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back