Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Curious Question

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Newbie cleaner

Evening all

His wondering whats your everyday work tools for residential.

For me it's 14" porcupine tbar and a 14" blade(soft rubber) both unger ergo tech

And commercial I have 24" of both

14" monsoon mop

12 or 14" blade with long egrotec handle ( iv got a hard on )

( always carry a 5 inch blade too )

Egro tec pouch

Unger green bucket on belt

Pulex bucket with lid + ecover

Microfibres

And wfp for all tops, ( some bottoms too )

14" monsoon mop

12 or 14" blade with long egrotec handle ( iv got a hard on )

( always carry a 5 inch blade too )

Egro tec pouch

Unger green bucket on belt

Pulex bucket with lid + ecover

Microfibres

And wfp for all tops, ( some bottoms too )
What's the monsoon mop like? I'm considering getting a hard on but just got a softy at the moment.
Just wondering what else to add, I have a unger bucket but wanting a lid plus boab Harris pole and oddments

Monsoon does the job.. Tho I think I would like to try a Pulex tiger mop I heard mentioned on the forum.

A wagtail is a handy tool for trad work on a pole.. I use one for a few shop fronts and also high internal windows..

The lid is good, I put my water in, squirt of ecover.. Put lid on but not fully closed tight.. Give it a shake.. Then it's good to go.. Close it tight and lid will blow open and soak your leg!

Monsoon does the job.. Tho I think I would like to try a Pulex tiger mop I heard mentioned on the forum.

A wagtail is a handy tool for trad work on a pole.. I use one for a few shop fronts and also high internal windows..

The lid is good, I put my water in, squirt of ecover.. Put lid on but not fully closed tight.. Give it a shake.. Then it's good to go.. Close it tight and lid will blow open and soak your leg!
I defo need a wagtail that's next on my list of tools, heard good things about the Pulex tiger mop
Can you get a lid for the unger bucket or is there a compatible one out there?

Latest Posts

Back