Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Smax40 Is My Everyday Pole Now :) Slx25 Goodbye?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Far play then H but I would notice over 1 kilogram difference especially after a long day if I did not need the extra length doing all 2 storey jobs

H why not just buy a chepo pump and battery and stick it on your stripped down pf trolley instead?

no then i need a container ! i just want a backpack i dont want another trolley with wheels /emoticons/tongue.png i could fill the backpack up 2/3 full and carry it by the handle on awkwarrd access properties... i wont have to drag it about ! and i wont have to go back top the van to get a 25litre container ! lol

/emoticons/biggrin.png now your having a laugh who would want an 18ft brodex pole
speaking of which I had a text yesterday from brodex saying buy one 18ft pole get another one for free :lol:
lol so did i /emoticons/smile.png

So in another post you said you won a job for £7 so is that 3 storey too? if not why do you want to use a 40ft pole which happens to be 1,000 grams heaver on 2 storey none velux work beats me...you must be bonkers H /emoticons/biggrin.png

You've only just cottoned on to that smurf! /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back