Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Free Give Away On Facebook:- Unger Hiflo™ Control

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

Be the first to try… Unger HiFlo™ Control! We are giving away 100 of our NEW ON / OFF SWITCHES for instant water flow control at the pole, due to be officially launched at the Cleaning Show in Birmingham next week!

How it works: Fit the HiFlo™ Control onto a pole using the nLite Clips or using the universal Velcro Straps. Twist the yellow screw to unlock and remove the black lever, place the hose inside the HiFlo™ Control central channel, replace the lever and lock again with the yellow screw. To adjust or completely shut off the water supply, press the lever down to squeeze the hose or close it completely. To resume the flow, release the lever into its original position.

Will it fit my pole?: The nLite Clips are optimized to suit 35mm diameter poles best. The Velcro straps will fit 20mm to 70mm diameter poles.

Will it fit my hose?: The Control is optimized to work with 9mm external diameter hose. You can add a self-adhesive insert (included) to work with 8mm external diameter hose.

For more details click here: http://www.ungerglobal.com/pro/pdf-eu/HiFlo_Control-SalesLeafletEmail-UK.pdf

Message your details to UngerUK or email to [email protected] for your FREE HiFlo™ Control! Your sample will be sent when first stocks arrive later this Spring. The Giveaway is open to residents of the UK and ROI only.

Just about to delete this thread so nobody else signs up for the free give away as I want to win /emoticons/tongue.png

Just about to delete this thread so nobody else signs up for the free give away as I want to win /emoticons/tongue.png
lol theres 100 to give away, so you might be in with a chance! lol

Back