Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

And now the end is near......

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Well the end of an era that is.

For the past 4 years I have worked on building the 'Green Window Cleaning' throughout Nottingham and surrounding areas but now it is done.

The name no longer fits the scope of the business, after all we don't just clean windows any more, we also clean guttering, conservatories, power washing, builders cleans, end of tenancy cleans my wife even runs a domestic and office cleaning business off the back of the 'Green Window Cleaner' name but as I said, the name just does not fit anymore.

We filed papers earlier this week and had confirmation back today from the accountants that 'Green Clean Pro Ltd' has been accepted by Companies House so a new era begins.

Feeling like the proverbial kid at Christmas, whilst I will take all of the benefits of my existing business, equipment, clientele, associates etc it is a total blank slate to reshape and remold the future of the business in the right direction. All those little things where you sit back and think 'I wish I had put that in play 3 months ago' or even all the little ideas never tried for marketing and so forth now are once again at the for front of my thoughts.

It almost makes me remember what it once felt like to be a 'newbie' to our world and once again feel the excitement and energy of those first months and weeks but with the huge advantages of the existing business and experience.

This will be fun./emoticons/smile.png)

Well done mr Green

I am doing the same thing soon

Not companies house as I'm not ltd but change name and image to reflect the pure water professional cleaning,,fsg jobs etc and commercial side of things not local windie

Good on ya mate, goes to show with a lot of hard work and a massive set off Bal#'s,you can achieve great things, you should consider yourself an inspiration to us all, well me anyway /emoticons/wink.png all the best buddy.

Thats what i love about this business, you can do whatever the feck u want and go in any direction you choose.

trouble is adam...

cheapy always heads home back to his chair and remote..:rofl:

Thats what i love about this business, you can do whatever the feck u want and go in any direction you choose.
This damn echo is going to give me Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus Tinnitus

Back