hydroflow pump controller

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by marko, Mar 28, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. marko

marko Guest

hi - does anybody know how to set the pressure on a hydroflow pump comtroller?? ive had a system fitted recently but im struggling to get hold of the guy who did the work and he left me no instructions - ive got a flojet pump fitted and basically i cant set a flow rate when i connest my pole - 0 or 99 it just comes out the same,the hydroflow was purchased from the cleaning warehouse.ive rang them but no help. thanks

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

pump controllers not my thing as I don't use them,could be a duff or incorrectly fitted

3. Ginge

Ginge Guest

It sounds like the pump needs to be re-calibrated. I had the same problem on a system that pure freedom installed. Once it had been reset it worked fine. Can you send a photo of the controller to see if it similar to ours. Ours goes from 0 to 99. We have it calibrated at about 40 and we work at a flow rate of 23 which is very good. If it looks like ours I'm happy to run you through the process. Hope it helps.

4. marko

marko Guest

hi - thanks for that.ive taken a few photos of the pump and controller but they are too big to upload onto this site? cant seem to figure out how to make them any smaller? the controller is from the cleaning warehouse and does go from 0 to 99 .

5. Ginge

Ginge Guest

Afternoon Mark, I’ve had a look on window cleaning warehouse and they look similar. You may have to try different combinations in terms of holding buttons down but I’m sure the below should get you back on track. I have also taken photos of my pump but can’t figure out how to upload it. Have a look at the link below as these guys supplied all our equipment and these are the pump controllers we use. It should make sense once you’ve seen the picture:

w ww.purefreedom.co.uk/flowmaster-digital-pump-controller-with-solenoid-switch-p-272.html

Give the below a stab and let me know how you get on.

1) Get your hose lines and poles connected as if you are ready to work and open the vales up so the water can flow freely.
    2) Firstly if you have 3 buttons like mine try holding the first and the 3rd down at the same time. This should then take you into a recalibrating screen.
    3) Then scroll down holding the down arrow until it shows auto on the screen, this will be as an example from 99.....7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Auto.
    4) Hit the 3rd button to select and let the pump and water flow from as normal. You should start to hear the pump whizz up, any air blockages will clear. Everything should then settle down and the calibrating screen number start to reduce from 99 down to about 30-40.
    5) Once it stays in the same place for a while it should say do you wish to set? Just push the 3rd button again.
    6) Now try increasing and decreasing the flow rate at which you work and you should see 99 produce a huge ark of water and 10 a very small dribble.

Who said window cleaning wasn’t complicated!!! Best of luck Mark.[hr]
    Afternoon Mark, I’ve had a look on window cleaning warehouse and they look similar. You may have to try different combinations in terms of holding buttons down but I’m sure the below should get you back on track. I have also taken photos of my pump but can’t figure out how to upload it. Have a look at the link below as these guys supplied all our equipment and these are the pump controllers we use. It should make sense once you’ve seen the picture:
    w ww.purefreedom.co.uk/flowmaster-digital-pump-controller-with-solenoid-switch-p-272.html

1) Get your hose lines and poles connected as if you are ready to work and open the vales up so the water can flow freely.
    2) Firstly if you have 3 buttons like mine try holding the first and the 3rd down at the same time. This should then take you into a recalibrating screen.
    3) Then scroll down holding the down arrow until it shows auto on the screen, this will be as an example from 99.....7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Auto.
    4) Hit the 3rd button to select and let the pump and water flow from as normal. You should start to hear the pump whizz up, any air blockages will clear. Everything should then settle down and the calibrating screen number start to reduce from 99 down to about 30-40.
    5) Once it stays in the same place for a while it should say do you wish to set? Just push the 3rd button again.
    6) Now try increasing and decreasing the flow rate at which you work and you should see 99 produce a huge ark of water and 10 a very small dribble.

Who said window cleaning wasn’t complicated!!!

Best of luck Mark.
    [hr]

purefreedom.co.uk/flowmaster-digital-pump-controller-with-solenoid-switch-p-272.html

Who said window cleaning wasn’t complicated!!!

Best of luck Mark.

6. nearlyclean

Supplier

To up load a picture you need to send it to photbucket or picasco and then paste the web address (link) between your photo then the picture will appear in your post

7. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

To put pictures in posts you enter URL between or when you create post near the submit button you can attach a picture.

Advertisement