Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Four Bloody Sheep With Horns :/

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

So I was cleaning a farmhouse that's got a few out buildings today. I cleaned the out buildings and left the rear of the main farmhouse till last. You have to walk through a small horse yard and then through a tack room and out into a field, through a gate and to the rear of the house. Now in the tack room is a rat bait box so I tend to leg it through there as I don't want any rats jumping out at me :confused:. So I legged it through with pole and hose in hand into the field. Ahh look, 4 sheep are in the field /emoticons/smile.png. Bugger me, they saw me and started to leg it up the field towards me. They all had bloody horns. I'm fumbling for the latch on the gate so I can get to the house and keep them away. :turd: I'd left the door open to the tack room and the sheep could end up with the horses. So I'm walking backwards with the sheep in veiw past the rat bait box and close the door. :turd: the sheep with horns are still by the gate :confused:. After a bit of shouting and shooing them they move away and I can get past :whew:. I'm cleaning away and the buggers are still hanging around at the gate taking an interest in my hose. One of them starts nibbling it :eek:. I go running over and tell him off and he moves away a bit. I finish cleaning and they're still hanging around. I'm thinking are these sheep going to try and butt me? Then a bright idea came into my head :hehehe: I turned my tap on and squirted the buggers :laugh: they legged it and I got out unscathed :cool:

The end.

i have some at the front of a farm, they have just put a little fence around main walk area in front of house to keep them away, little known to me it was ELECTRIFIED, kept getting little shocks as i had to get over it to get pole leverage for top windows.

i was actually starting to enjoy it.:love::love:/emoticons/biggrin.png:D;)

After a bit of shouting and shooing them they move away and :cool:
......and the Farmer asked...... 'Hey Tuffers, have you ever shoed a horse before?'

..............Tuffers replied........'NO! But I've just told a few sheep to foook-off'....../emoticons/biggrin.png.

Back