Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who's working next week. Christmas week and how long?

koopmaster

So who's working...?

I'm doing 3 days and going food shopping on Thursday. What are you going to do???

Don't be shy tell us?

Just got Monday and Tuesday to do then that it for me, i got other stuff I need to do before Christmas eve.

I'm not looking forward to Xmas at all! Xmas eve with my family, Xmas day with my gf family then over to my sister and brother in law on boxing day.

I gonna need another hoilday after that.

Working Mon, tue, wed and........... Oh, whoops, sorry my mistake. I forgot, I'm off to the canary islands Monday morning /emoticons/biggrin.png

Monday tuesday and Wednesday fore then apart from a couple of odd jobs the week after nothing till the 4th

Just have 8 to do next week but it's raining all week seemingly so I'll have to explain to the custies that they can get them done but it will need to be in the rain, other than that it won't be until the 4th

Mon, Tues, Wed and half day of commercial round on Thursday.

Got this monster booked in for Tues. They bought it for a cool 4 mill - knocked the whole thing down apart from 1 wall and spent 2.5mill on this. The clean itself isn't actually too much to tackle but the fact that it's still such a building site is going to make it challenging :D

View attachment 6042

Working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and then off til the 4th. I may try and cram it all into Monday and Tuesday and have Wednesday off. Depends how I feel.

Finish Wed this week, then just 1 large 4 weekly commercial in between xmas and new year, back on the 4th Jan then I think.

So lots of food and beer for me coming up /emoticons/smile.png)

Working mon Tuesday then just the morn on wed. Me and another window cleaner are going for a buffet Chinese wed lunch. No more work will get done before Xmas. Then turning out Tuesday the 29th to do my weekly shops. Just coz I'm a money grabber. Home by 10.30

Back