Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hypo and tie-dye trousers…

WCF

Help Support WCF:

matt1458

Evening all. Our work gear is all black, which is fine for window and gutter cleaning, but now we’re venturing into the world of softwashing - no matter how careful we are we’re at risk of creating our own range of hypo tie-dyed trousers.

Anyone recommend a type of trouser that won’t turn your normal work kit into an early 80’s tribute after every use?

I’m sure I read somewhere that hi viz trousers worked well? I looked at chemical coveralls but I’d rather not shell out 2 x £10 per time on what are single use disposable coveralls

Evening all. Our work gear is all black, which is fine for window and gutter cleaning, but now we’re venturing into the world of softwashing - no matter how careful we are we’re at risk of creating our own range of hypo tie-dyed trousers.

Anyone recommend a type of trouser that won’t turn your normal work kit into an early 80’s tribute after every use?

I’m sure I read somewhere that hi viz trousers worked well? I looked at chemical coveralls but I’d rather not shell out 2 x £10 per time on what are single use disposable coveralls
Either get the painters white paper type disposable hooded overalls or wear an old pair of trousers we wear craghopper grey trousers and hypo doesn't affect them to bad but the blue ones turn brown ???

Either get the painters white paper type disposable hooded overalls or wear an old pair of trousers we wear craghopper grey trousers and hypo doesn't affect them to bad but the blue ones turn brown ???
Painters overalls might have to be the option. Guy that works with me managed to tie dye his brand new branded sweatshirt seemingly just by looking at the hypo ?

Can confirm that “Site” branded black trousers will turn red if coming any closer than 4 square miles of hypo. Irrespective if you’re using it at the time or not ?

Back