I Already Abut Of Good News!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Wheatie, Aug 31, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

As I'm in the Army and on a housing estate where I and many more military family's live they have a Facebook page. On the page I explain I'm leaving the Army starting my own Window Cleaning Services and was looking for feedback on there if they would like a window cleaner on the estate. I already have a defo 4 people intrested!

So all in all by just putting a bit of info out there I already have a few people already on the same estate! I'm very happy!

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

well done and good start

3. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

Cheers Mark! Looking forward to getting started now! Wife's buying me a Trad set so I can learn the basics!

4. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Good start, post in your local for sale groups aswell. You will pick some up there too

5. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

Sale groups?

6. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Facebook search bar just type for sale 'your area' or wanted 'your area'

join all the groups then post ads like any other post.

This is one I use with my logo quite large above it. (just upload an image)
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Do you need a good, friendly, reliable window cleaner.

Would you like your frames cleaned at no extra cost.

Would you like it to not cost the earth.

Well look no further, at EcoRay we stick to our Eco Friendly values by cleaning Traditionally and getting up close and personal with your windows. We clean on a 4 weekly cycle (weather permitting), use filtered rainwater and natural biodegradable detergents (not petrochemical based Fairy liquid), best of all we don't charge a kings ransom to clean your windows.

Why not give our Facebook Page a like, when we get to 100 likes we'll draw a name at random from those likes (customer or not) and the winner will receive a free clean at their convenience. Customer only draw is at just 50 likes.

7. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

That's a great idea mate!!!! Many thanks!!!

8. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

My fee is 10% lol.

Ive had a few peole un-friend me on facebook because I fil up there notification page with my posting is groups

9. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

Lol!! Have you found a lot of work from Facebook?

10. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I have but some say it hasn't worked at all. I think personally it depends on how good the ad is and if it grabs attention.

Advertisement