I am back!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by window washer, Jan 18, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Hi
    I have been a member of this great site for 9 months but have not been on it for 6 of those. It has alays been very useful as before last May I had worked in an office for 20 odd years but decided to make some changes when I was made redundant.
    I knew nothing about window cleaning so got as much advice as I could and started from scratch. I bought a van and built an RO 2 man system then started deivering leaflets.
    I know have 1500 customers, 2 vans and 2 other peiple working for me. I have worked my butt off for the past 6 months which is why I have not had time to visit this forum, but now I have things how I want them I thought I could help others.
    If I can help anyone that would be great.
    Rich:)[/align]

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Welcome back! And Congrats.

3. James

James Guru

Welcome back!

4. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Welcome back, and well done - that is awesome news.

Looking forward to reading your posts.

dave

5. A.K WINDOWS

wow good stuff bro that is some nice amount of houses you have there hats off to yer mate;)

Advertisement