i am converted

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by daveyboy, Jun 4, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Been using my wagtail for 2 days now and don't miss the fixed squeegees i have used for 25 years at all
    Just need to try the liquidator channel in it now
    boarcity why did i never try this before??

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Anyone want a job lot of modded squeegees lol

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

#3 boarcity, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
    thats the beauty of the tinternet. i and many others in the trade would likely never have heard of the Wagtail squeegee if not for the net . IF and its a big IF i had stumbled on it in a shop [its not on sale in my regions shops so how would i ever have seen one] even if one got here by luck i likely would have passed by it as it looks very cheap quality . looks are deceiving of course !
    thank christ for the Wagtail i say. its a great invention ,a real game changer

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Thought you'd joined the darkside for a minute Dave :thumbsdown:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Pity mr erken keeps making shoddy versions when he has some blinders too
    I was against wagtails on principle after having a row with the old drunkard
    But the slimline is a good tool

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

i personally think he should have stopped at the slimline then done some proper marketing . the 2 supply shops near me rubbish the wagtail [why-lord knows-they havnt ever sold any ,could be the other makes are better visually

] , iv spoke to countless windies in my area over the yrs,none have ever heard of Wagtail .

7. James Allen

James Allen Well-Known Member

I want too try liquidator in the wagtail

8. Jacob

Jacob Guest

I agree, The wagtail is good on a pole i am getting quite fast, and with the mods detailing is in the past (use a new combi) But in my hands i dont like it, feels awkward.

9. boarcity

boarcity Guest

better to have the "dont give a sh.it " attitude ,where you dont look at the squeegee ,but instead you are looking at the window glass i found you get along a whole lot better

this attitude/mindset can take ages to get to,usually comes after you have given up trying to accurately use the wagtail with a tensed up arm action and you relax cos you cant give a sh.it

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I never look at my squeegee anyway
    You can touch the tip of your nose with closed eyes as your brain knows exactly where your hand is so why do you need to follow your squeegee with your eyes..just look at the glass

Advertisement