I am looking for a window cleaning job.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by austin75, Dec 7, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. austin75

austin75 Guest

Hi all,

I am returning to work after 3 years of being at home with my kids. I used to have a small round which I was building up, and loved the job. I would really like to get back into window cleaning, and work with someone on an existing round if they need help. I have ladders, and equipment but cannot put a roof rack on my car. I live in Manchester, but would be willing to travel further afield. So if anyone has a vacancy, or needs an extra man please let me know.my e mail is iaustin75@gmail.com or my mob number is 07584743760.

Advertisement
  2. All the best looking for some work. If you decide to go out on your own and fancie getting into a pure water system. Drop us an email and we can sort you out with great prices on carbon fibre wat fed poles, brushes, hose etc. office@clearvuesolutions.co.uk

3. kars

kars Guest

fancy working up in aberdeenshire?

Advertisement