Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DIY van mounted system from purefreedom

WCF

Help Support WCF:

250 liters is too small for a days wfp work IMHO.

Most second hand units for sale on Ebay are there because their owners found the same thing. If you can't do a day's work then you are stifling your own business growth.

The 'smallest' Connect is a T200 with a 625kg payload. You could get away with a 350 liter tank, perhaps even a 400 liter tank if you 'economize' on other heavy equipment.

Thats the version I have- the T200. Yeah, I could get a bigger tank for sure. Im just looking at the moment. At present I use a trolley system and combine pure water with trad to spread it out evenly. But I definetly see my future using WFPs and a van mounted system.

Another one I was looking at - FaceLift® COMPACT 325

This looks great for my size vehicle

What have you got? Ands whats better, DI or RO?

I have the compact 325 without DI as I have a static RO DI Tank, really happy with mine my transit connect is the lwb Hi top payload 900kg I have my gardiner backpack strapped to a trolley and several 25 litrecontainers as well, basically carbon copy of another member on here, works perfectly for me I just park next to my static tank an fill up.

Nice. Yeah the Compact looks great. What is the 100psi pressure like? And I wonder if you can adapt it if you had two outlets for the hose? i.e two windys using it

pump pressure is great I use mine on setting 8 for maintence cleans, I'm the worlds worst with DIY so can't answer how easy to adapt for 2 men cleaning.

Back