Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

because i can

WCF

Help Support WCF:

norm

:turd::turd::turd::turd::turd::turd::turd::turd::turd::turd::turd::turd::turd::turd::turd::turd::turd::turd::turd::turd::turd::turd:

feel better and lighter now:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:love:ing it

Better out than in as they say as long as you made it to the crapper /emoticons/biggrin.png

Norm's announcement this morning was his equivalent to a goal celebration:

"and it's in the pan, get in there"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed @shiny:D

An Indian walks into a trading post and asks for toilet paper. The clerk asks if he would like no name, Charmin, or White Cloud.

"White Cloud sounds like good Indian toilet paper," says the Indian. "How much is it?"

"$1.00 a roll," the clerk replies.

"That seems pretty expensive," responds the Indian. "What about the others?"

"Charmin is $2.00 a roll and no name is 50 cents a roll."

The Indian doesn't have much money so he opts for the no name.

Within a few hours he is back at the trading post. "I have a name for the no name toilet paper," he announces to the clerk. "We shall call it John Wayne."

"Why?" asks the confused clerk.

"Cause it's rough and it's tough and it don't take no **** off an Indian."

I'm in a bar, having a few drinks, when I realize I gotta take a leak. So I go into one of the restroom stalls, and moments later, the guy in the next stall, says "Hi. How's it going?" So, I go "Uhhh, all right."

A couple of seconds later he says, "What are ya doing tonight?" So, naturally I replied, "Just having' a couple of beers, and then I'm going home."

The next thing he says is, "Listen, I'll call you back later. There's an idiot in the next stall, answering everything I say."

A man was stopped by the police around 2 am and asked where he was going at that time of night. The man replied

"Well I am on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking, and staying out late."

"Really ? and who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"

The man replied "my wife"

A white horse walks into a pub and asks for a whisky.

The landlord says "hey we've got a whisky named after you"

The horse replies " what Eric?"

(and the tumbleweed blows past)

A wig and a turd walk into a bar.

The wig says "2 pints of your finest lager please barman"

The barman says "No"

The wig says "Why?"

And the barman says..."Because you're off your head, and your friend is steaming!".

I'm here all week fellas.:thumbsup:

I am on a whisky diet, I ve lost three days already....

boom boom

Back