Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Has anyone used these guys???

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I guess they're pretty much like PayPal right? They set up direct debits for customers to automatically pay you & probs take a nice charge for themselves?

I have never seen them before, can anyone enlighten this?

James.

Yeah I can see why they are not upfront about there prices, I use paypal to handle online payments through my website and there charges come out at around 54p for a £10 payment. I look at like I would pay this in petrol, driving back out to the customer to try and collect again, it is roughly the charge I pay for cheques and it doesn't waste any of my time.

If nobody pays online one month then I dont have to pay any paypal charges. I would have to take over £220 in online payments each month for this method to be cheaper than paypal, and it is just not used that often. We do evening collections, so get around 98% of people in anyway, this really is only to catch the ones that fall through the net.

Plus I wouldn't want a large number of my customers paying online, I make more money if they pay me in cash. If all my customers paid online, I would really have to rethink my pricing structure, to account for a percent of my pie going to using this type of service.

In that case, it does sound like a good service, but I think I'll just stick to people paying with PayPal. Can't really beat that method tbh.

James.

It's kinda a shame tbh. It's a really good idea, just shame about the pricing strategy.

James.

Back