I Caved And Pre Ordered Lol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by OoO, Aug 21, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. OoO

OoO Guest

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msuk/en_GB/html/pbPage.PDP/productID.282127100?tid=sQAYQ4gHd_dc&cid=5366&pcrid=28698702765&pkw=xbox%20one&pmt=e&WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=pointitsem_Microsoft+UK_google_Xbox+-+UK&WT.term=xbox%20one&WT.campaign=Xbox+-+UK&WT.content=QAYQ4gHd&WT.source=google&WT.medium=cpc

Pre ordered the one edition, dead rising 3 and plug and play kit.

I don't really play my xbox much at all. But this comes out end of November and would like a goal to work towards towards or something. Not only that when those dark nights are here and rainy days at least I will have something exciting and new to play.

Anybody here getting one? Ps4?

Advertisement
  2. HotWash Window Cleaners

Got to get fifa 14.

3. OoO

OoO Guest

The sad thing is i dont play the footie games. My men are always running face first into a corner flag when i pass the ball lol. But as its free why not.

Its a fair old wedge for gaming. Might only get played on once or twice or week but YOLO

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I use to play the ps3 everyday, was addicted to call of duty zombies.. Now window cleaning is my game :)

5. OoO

OoO Guest

I am the same - 8/10 hours on CALL OF DUTY kill to death ratio was something like 2.9/3.1 lol i used to own the **** outta peoples lol

But i have neglected gaming for a year now. I have put A LOT of effort into two business's now. Things are steady, i deserve a treat god dam it :p

6. HotWash Window Cleaners

I tend to find I don't do much window cleaning at night time, TV is terrible, mmmm xbox, yes please.
    Pubs are awful these day too.

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Don't you chaps have any better things to do to unwind than playing consol games that can make you stressed out? :Image16:
    Lost count of how many controllers my lads broke throwing them across the room :Image3:

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I bite them, big chunk missing out of mine. Sometimes I even self harm and squeeze my nuts till it hurts. Don't try this at home kids.

9. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

10. OoO

OoO Guest

Love a bit of camping. Get the old fire wood and own everybody who comes near my camp.

WAAAAAAAA

Advertisement