I Do Get Them

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Smurf, Jun 4, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Awkward exterior conservatory roof deep cleaning jobs I mean...
    Bad access on both sides so will have to work from flat roof to do the left side & maybe dividing wall on the right side.
    View attachment 2936
    This one to do aswell now after cleaning this one
    View attachment 2937

Am I the only one?

Advertisement
  2. Neil

Neil Grand Master

There never easy mate I had one the other day it was hard work, but as long as the price is right it's worth it as you know smurf.

3. Masons

Masons Guru

I'd be wanting more than a hundred, more than a thousand, more than a million, maybe Brazilian...

4. MyLittleCleaningCompany

Invest in a set of 12 tread step ladders. These are perfect for this type of work as your effectively higher than the cleaning surface and therefore cleaning down which which makes it easier for hard to reach places. This is if your cleaning wfp.

Here's the ones I have.

http://www.midlandladders.com/products/Titan_12_Tread_Heavy_Duty_Industrial_Alloy_Builders_Steps-58-30.html

5. messimagician

messimagician Member

I wouldn't of thought working from step ladders would be safe using wfp?? Can you have stabilisers fitted to them? i was thinking maybe a platform would be more suitable

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I work from various types of ladders myself including a consevatory roof ladder to deep clean conservatory roofs when required.

Use my triple ladder gutter clearing setup a lot with the top section removed as with the ankalad fitted & deployed can be used as a free standing ladder to gain enough height to clean awkward ones like those from the front.

That reminds me I must take some new pics with the type of enquipment I use for my site

Here is an old pic to give you an idea of using a ladder with an ankalad deployed.
    View attachment 2943

7. Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Window Cleaning Rayleigh Well-Known Member

Here's one I done today, 3 sectioned conservatory, with a 6ft deep river flowing between the middle one!!

Attached Files:

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

How did you know how deep it was did you fall in :Image3:

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Now that looks an awkward ugly beast how long did it take to do that roof?

10. Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Window Cleaning Rayleigh Well-Known Member

Haha I made sure I asked the home owner just in case I did happen to slip in!! Luckily that didn't happen!!

And it took me 4 hours to clean it, wasn't as dirty as some I do, but was certainly the trickiest, but got a nice regular 6 month clean out of it.

Advertisement