Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Did Anyone Know This Poor Chap On Here?

Didn't know him, but did read about it last week....makes you stop and think doesn't it......12 bloody feet.

RIP Tubby.

Indeed chaps...

It got me thinking about age & health when using ladders when I read it but was not mentioned as no one seems to know what actualy happened.

Even though I use safety devices on my ladders they will not stop me falling off say if I slipped or had a funny turn unless I was using a fall arest system. Would wearing a climbing helmet have helped to save that poor chaps life?

The question is I suppose is how far do we need to go to safeguard our lives when using ladders?

The thing that gets me is all this health and safety stuff is a must and some of the courses but when these things are at ridiculous prices some people just don't have enough money for it all , I think the health and safety gear and courses should be cheaper! I reckon the courses should be free !!!!!

Back