I don't often tell a customer to jog on but.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Green Pro Clean Ltd, Feb 26, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Green Pro Clean Ltd

She was a new customer call up from last month.

I text her the day before: 'Oh no not tomorrow I want to be home the first time so can you do it Tuesday instead'

I agree and go to the trouble of explaining that this is the only time I can make an exception as customers are booked on certain days for certain areas and how it's a regular monthly service etc etc. She agrees and says 'I understand'

I text her last night :- you can read the rest.

[​IMG]

Well, hope I was polite enough! :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. unit

unit Guest

Hahaha too the point,like it.

3. Markyboy 50

Nice one mate. Did she reply to that?

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

No, I was hoping she would as I was geared up for a rant about how 'who does she think she is blah blah' but I think she know she is in the wrong and decided to leave it.

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

What does amaze me is how some on the FaceBook window cleaners groups talk to their customers, if you spoke to someone like that in the street you should not be surprised when they nut you! Yet these people still have customers! Incredible.

6. Markyboy 50

Nowt stranger than folk( said in a northern accent)

7. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

What was her reply?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

8. TolishAPurd

I know its popular on here for getting work, but i avoid facebook an similar sites now. I find it puts too much power in the hand of the customer and they can hold you under the thumb with the possibility of a bad review. I have one example in particular that i picked up and i have bent over backwqrds to impress her since day one, and it has forced me to put up with a lot more then i normally would in a bid to get a good review off her as shes a regular on the forum i got her from. never again for me.

9. Markyboy 50

I'm not on Facebook. Never have been. My little lady spends hours each eve on it. Just don't get it

10. simon

simon Guru

i don't believe them green, i think its fb bragging & the worst on fb would probably die of fright if someone squared up to them

Advertisement