I dont want you anymore

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Gleam123, Sep 22, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gleam123

Gleam123 Active Member

Had my first one of these today and I know its stupid but I cant help but take it personally, I went back to do the second clean today and was told that they wanted to stop. Apparently the windows were terribly streaked which I was quite shocked at.

I dont do a rush job by any means I spend my time on each house and ensure they are properly cleaned and rinsed, I checked my TDS reading today and its 001. I did run my finger down one of the frames though and had white residue on my fingertip.

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

You get them from time to time,some just want a one off clean but don't make that clear at the start.Charging a bit more for the first clean normally weeds these out.Wouldn't take it personally,were there still streaks on the glass when you returned,unlikely she would have had them cleaned so soon after you had done them and why didn't she call you back if she was unhappy with the clean.

3. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Yes gleam 123, dont take it personally, win some, lose some. Like Nearlyclean said, she could have called you

4. Gleam123

Gleam123 Active Member

She said she just did them herself. None of the others have complained though its just a bit disheartening.

5. Catherine

Catherine Guest

I think Gleam, you may have had a lucky escape here, if trouble on the second clean, she could turn out to be a difficult cookie, could have saved yourself some hassle.

6. you sometimes get awkward custy's who you cant please they are best avoided anyway

col

7. bareknuckle4

bareknuckle4 Member

If they were aluminium, theres your problem. You just need to rinse more than you would with upvc, its caused by the old paint.

8. TripleC

TripleC Guest

We get them all the time out here. Best way to handle them is to pre-scrub the frames, let them dry out a bit, then come back and clean the glass.

I don't know why it works with the pre-scrub, but it does

Advertisement