Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Making A Business Plan Need Help

My wife had to make one recently and she went on the Natwest website and there is a step by step guide to helping you write a business plan and what to include in it. She said it was very helpfull

Surely the only time sole traders need to have a business plan is to apply to borrow money for from the likes of a bank.

How many folks on here have one?

thanks will have a look, I'm just doing it to help give me a kick up the bum and set some targets to motivate me and get me earning more cash and it might come in useful if I ever need to get some finance from the bank if I ever need it

thanks will have a look, I'm just doing it to help give me a kick up the bum and set some targets to motivate me and get me earning more cash and it might come in useful if I ever need to get some finance from the bank if I ever need it

Plenty of templates on the net for business plans of all sizes, purposes and the people you may be pitching to.

Definitely worth having a personal plan to work from, without any kind of plan window cleaning will get you £20 -£25 per hour, most can achieve that with little to no experience working with trad or wfp.

Start a personal plan and that figure should go up immediately. The more you understand and implement what you doing with regards to equipment, cleaning method, customers, your time and pricing your money will just keep going up until you reach your limit of what you have planed for.

It isn’t complicated, once you have your main plan written, you should be able to get everything you need to know & do on a single sheet of paper and then update when you have to.

Richard

Latest Posts

Back