I got 11 jobs tomorrow :|

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by harunh, May 29, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

I got to start at half 8 in the morning otherwise i will be working through the ***ht lol

Hopefully i will be much faster now then i was last week ;)

All houses are priced between 5-8 pound with no conservatories just small decent houses with a few windows and patio doors at the back.#

the 11 jobs are worth 69 pound in total so it works out on average just over 6 pound per job :D

Im in the north east by the way so window cleanin prices are not that dear.

Once i pick up more speed i can get 20 customers in 1 day and then i will easily make over £100.00 in 1 day :)

Share your thoughts everyone :)

Advertisement
  2. adrian5139

adrian5139 Member

great but dont put speed above quality, i do quite a bit of commercial so normaly up at 5.30 out for 6.30 get outsides knocked out before cars are parked up yawn lol but finished for lunch ishhh lol best of luck to you anyway let us know how you get on tomorrow

3. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Well done mate but If i was you I think i would try charging a bit more , but as you say the rates are not that much up your end .
    But tbh the midlands isn't all that but im averaging around £10.00 per house

4. Well done mate. It still shocks me the difference in price depending in where you are in the country!

5. Masons

Masons Guru

Nice one pal.
    Keep it up.

6. harunh

harunh Legend

The rates up north are really cheap to be honest, my house is big and the window cleaner charges £7.00 for it, all the houses am doing are half the size of my house so its not to bad to be honest.

So i think my prices are decent except when it comes to conservatories... i charge £8.00/£10.00 / / should be an extra £2.00 but ill eventually get their :D

Got 23 regular customers now and ive only been going for 3 weeks :)

Lol hopefully ill have 30 by next week ;)

7. Paul

Paul Guest

The rates here arnt to bad, and you couldn't get any further north in England than where I am, if I trip over a stone I could land in Scotland I'm that close ;) , good luck for tomorrow anyways H get them arms pumping lol

8. Posh

Posh Hero

Go go big h

9. AS Window Cleaning

AS Window Cleaning Active Member

so......tomorrow should have come and gone, Howd it go mr H?

yeah I thought prices seemed a little cheap, u soon find the base price for an area, worse thing is going too cheap tho, ***htmare to eventually get the price near where it should be!

good work getting those customers tho mate.

10. harunh

harunh Legend

it wet great mate, i picked up another customer whilst cleaning.

Advertisement