Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Removing Van Mount

Belfastcleaning

All this freezing weather is causing too much hassle..

I might take out my pump, controller and battery and build another trolley so I can just lift it out every night.. No worrying about hoses, pump freezing etc..

Put on all quick release connections so It can be connected up quick to tank in van if needed and split charger so I can charge while driving..

Maybe just do this over winter and see how things go..

Also the dragging the hose round everywhere is a pain

You could do that belfast or just fit a immersion heater for £30 and you will have warm water ,no freezing pumps hoses ect i know what i would do /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

I think in the wfp world, the trolly is the way to go, no trailing hoses everywhere!
Trolleys are good a lot of the time but depending on what job you have you only have 25lt of water before you have to go back again to fill up . van mount is the way forward you soon get the hang of the hoses but dont get me wrong everyday i get the hump with the hose caught on something but it still better than a trolley imo.

I think in the wfp world, the trolly is the way to go, no trailing hoses everywhere!
I've found for smaller jobs I like the trolley but when you've got a massive job its a waste of time constantly moving the trolley. Just personal preferance though

I did like the idea of an immersion but I don't have a driveway and don't really want wires running over the footpath..

Well yesterday I used the trolley all day! Definitely sped me up and I was calm with now sticking hoses lol

Back