Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

40/40 Ro Booster Pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ricky

Hi can anyone help with recomending/advice for a booster pump for my 400L 40/40RO K-system. ive been in the process of moving house not even used the system yet new to wfp finally get a chance to set it up in my van bought some resin and new pre filters pliug the hose in and next to nothing coming out of the waste or going in to tank i know it should take 6+ hours to fill but its been 4 hours and not even an inch in the tank no traped hoses or kinks. water pressure is low at new house at the moment cheaper would be better for me, i know buy cheap buy twice

How much waste water are you getting??

Have you adjusted your product/waste valve??

Also do you have a hf4 or hf5 (low pressure) membrane??

Id suggest getting a pressure gauge and see what your in going water pressure is 1st

I have a twin 4040 and can produce 600lt in one hour.

what is the inlet pressure? what type of valve do you have on the waste? Sound like you are flushing rather than producing. Is there alot of water coming from waste?

thank for the replies, been trad for 15 years bought the k-system off ebay it had been used 14 times had a play with it at my dads house before setting it up just to see what tds was and was getting a good flow filled a mug to test tds in about 30/45 seconds

next to no waste and less pure

product/waste valve. im sorry i have no clue what or where

no clue on the membrane

the house does have low water pressure its got an electric shower of the mains and its a joke it dribbles out i also need a pumped eletric shower now

Clear pipe on the right is Water in to the 4040 housing.

View attachment 2404

Clear pipe on the left is good water.

Red pipe with valve on the left is waste.

if you close the valve to 50/50 for soft water areas

and 35/65 for hard water.

ignore the di vessel in the middle this is the only pic of a system i could find. Mine is twin so it would confuse you even more.

View attachment 1503

Back