I just can't be arsed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Smurf, Jan 29, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I've been helping out looking after the little one for about 2 weeks now and I just can't be arsed with work anymore.

Does anyone else get days that you just can't be arsed with going out to work?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Andy cherry

Andy cherry Member

Yes me today,
    When I set up I only ever wanted to do a 3 day week,I'm 50 now with a tiny mortgage ,missus works mornings at school as an assistant,but
    We have learnt to appreciate Time.....with 2 at secondary school it is great to share time,and walking etc,helping with sports club etc gives us free hobbies.....and after a day off I feel re-charged to go again
    I suppose it's an emotional thing.....Time ........you don't know how much ya got......and I ain't waiting to retire to find out!

3. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

Oh yes! every monday morning! But once i am out there it soon passes! ;) I dont think this time of year helps either :D

4. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

We all get those days Smurf...plenty of them....and like andy said previously, the time of the year doesnt help.

5. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Thats the way to do it Andy. In a few years time, I want to start reducing the workload so that me and the Mrs can spend a bit more time doing the things we like....walking, gardening, drinking and daydreaming. Might get a little campervan and explore Britain.

6. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

My son who is 14 has just started coming out with me on saturdays
    He is 6'2" so has no problem with cleaning the bottoms
    So i am setting the wheels in motion for someone to run my business in a few years while i sit back lol

7. cheapncheerful

time is so depressing theres never enough the only thing that ever runs out besides your woman is time..copyright les cook....

all I need is time...I think I am on the change again now and I smell a whisky...been a good boy for ages....was addicted to milky coffee...but at the end of the day...all you can do is...

just keep swimming just keep swimming...:D

8. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

:worried:You need help cheapdavenfrank

9. cheapncheerful

and thats where the whisky comes in.....:D

so much :turd: in boxes around here I am trying to sort out but I dunno what to do with it and thats before I get to the windowcleaning box...gonna get ma whisky now...

my other half has been a bit ...er..dodgy for a few days so I need a bit of escape...the pain we men have to go through at times...:D

10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

:DWomen...can't live with em..can't kill em

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Advertisement