Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

AquaTec Tank Pressure Shut-off Switch

trevor peacock

Found the above switch on ebay, it simply fits inline, connects to my aquatec 8800 booster pump and when my tanks full, the float valve switches off the water and as soon as the back pressure gets to 40psi it shuts off the booster pump, BRILLIANT, just what I've been looking for.

There's loads for sale from loads of companies BUT, they're all American and the postage is stupid, I've trawled the net and can't find them anywhere in the UK.

Surely one of you knowledgeable types know where I can get one?

I've chickened out of your idea Spruce, too electrical and complicated for me !!!!

Fair enough. If this works and you can get it locally at reasonable cost, then this is another arrow in the armoury.

That's the trouble Spruce, I can't get it locally, for some reason it's only available from the states and the postage cost more than the switch!!

I can't believe no-one stocks it here when the pump it goes with is widely available.

just had an email saying you'd replied Spruce but it's not showing here!!

heres the link to the cheapest one, there's loads on ebay!!

If you want one we'll get two and halve the postage??

Sorry. I did a search and found what you had seen, so deleted the post. All I asked for was a link, but once I'd seen how many were advertised I thought that asking for a link was wasting your time.

I have a 4040 so that system won't work for me. /emoticons/wink.png

Not sure if this will match youre needs, but its simple setup. (this was the first site that came up on ebay so dont assume best price etc. shop around)

Just remember you need to not only shut off the main water feed but the waste water out also, otherwise you will just shut off the mains going in but the waste will continue to flow. (big bill if on water meter).

I think collins water products did this and a float valve for about £20.

REVERSE OSMOSIS 4 WAY AUTO SHUT OFF VALVE FOR RO SYSTEMS / WINDOW CLEANING

Back