Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

House roof cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I emailed the owner recently with my quote to include roof clean (soft wash and gutter clean ) they accepted and I've just ordered 20l of black wash my method is to include roof ladder at back over the top low pressure power wash/ scrape moss in to gutter and then as roof is in great repair put a weak black wash solution all over roof and rinse one section at a time? Using my backpack I was thinking maybe 3 litres backwash to 19 litres water? Making it up as I go along but I want to get serious about roof cleans leading in to 2017!

I emailed the owner recently with my quote to include roof clean (soft wash and gutter clean ) they accepted and I've just ordered 20l of black wash my method is to include roof ladder at back over the top low pressure power wash/ scrape moss in to gutter and then as roof is in great repair put a weak black wash solution all over roof and rinse one section at a time? Using my backpack I was thinking maybe 3 litres backwash to 19 litres water? Making it up as I go along but I want to get serious about roof cleans leading in to 2017!

that wont be anyhwere near enough blackwash

I personally think that roof be quite easy looking at pics

Downstreamimg is basically running a chemical injector on the outlet of the pump

Don't get caught up in the fancy terms head down to your local pressure washer supplies and order a chemical inlet/injector these pick up the chemical with the pressure from the pump and there cheap

Attach it to a trigger with a quick release for different jets depending on height and splay and off you go

Spray from top down any little bits off moss choose a fine jet and they will come straight off

I personally think that roof be quite easy looking at picsDownstreamimg is basically running a chemical injector on the outlet of the pump

Don't get caught up in the fancy terms head down to your local pressure washer supplies and order a chemical inlet/injector these pick up the chemical with the pressure from the pump and there cheap

Attach it to a trigger with a quick release for different jets depending on height and splay and off you go

Spray from top down any little bits off moss choose a fine jet and they will come straight off
Ok cheers how much black wash would you guess?

Back