Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bank hold next week

Not window cleaning no, Djing all weekend so will be too tired lol. Will have to soak up some rays and take the family out instead.

I'll take the Monday off but working Tuesday - 2 BH's together is unusual I know. All the BH's in the UK come too early / close together.

eldest lad comes on leave tomorrow so i'll probly take him to his mam's in scotland on saturday & see my little un as well, they live on a mostly rangers scheme so be interesting to see how they're celebrating

I will be working all week, my wife will be working so I may as well earn some money too and enjoy maybe a day off friday when others will be working.

I have friday to tuesday off, got 34 jobs so going to work 12 hours on friday and try to get most of them done and finish on saturday, rest sunday and card drop and canvass monday and tuesday (everyone is going to be home so good time to do it)

Back