Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wind Speeds Tomorrow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mrtaytay

Looks like the morning might be dry in derbyshire tomorrow but I notice they have forecast wind speeds of up to 27. What wind speed do you all consider too dangerous to be working up the ladder.

I don't know about speed but if I need to hold on I'm stayin at home and don't see that as a reason to preach to me wfp'ers lol.

That does mean I might not catch up tomorrow though seein as you're not far away mate.

I will give it a go. Got a couple of jobs though where I have to leave the ladder standing on its own whilst I clean some windows from the flat roof. Will have to make sure it's secured.

You are kidding arn't you, I need to go out and catch up from the rain tuesday and wednesday.

Looks like ill try do afternoon if weather picks up or go out early friday!

Yep just checked forecast and around lunchtime it's forecast around 25mph, got 2 bungalows booked in so I'll do those last so jobs a good en for me.

I will give it a go. Got a couple of jobs though where I have to leave the ladder standing on its own whilst I clean some windows from the flat roof. Will have to make sure it's secured.
I always have a bungee attached to the top of my ladder for this very reason.

Back