Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheers Rcpromait

Goldoak

Serious question serious answer. .is what this forum should be more of..

Not winging over spilt milk....

Tube heater advice and where to get..even provided the price.

My van is lovely and warm thanks to you...r c property maintenance. ...

Im able to carry on with work and no longer have down time. .....please provide me with you e mail address so I can send u an e Xmas card. ..

Thanks again

Serious question serious answer. .is what this forum should be more of..

Not winging over spilt milk....

Tube heater advice and where to get..even provided the price.

My van is lovely and warm thanks to you...r c property maintenance. ...

Im able to carry on with work and no longer have down time. .....please provide me with you e mail address so I can send u an e Xmas card. ..

Thanks again
Great result! pleased for u mate. Need to prepare myself for next winter same way. Do you find those tube heaters adequate enough to stop your tank from freezing, or is it just to keep van temp above freezing for pipes/other WFP equip in van etc?

Great result! pleased for u mate. Need to prepare myself for next winter same way. Do you find those tube heaters adequate enough to stop your tank from freezing, or is it just to keep van temp above freezing for pipes/other WFP equip in van etc?
tank wont freeze if its full mate only freeze if theres a little bit of water in there /emoticons/smile.png

Hi..I got the 240watt..my tanks ro so fills through the night..running water wont freeze unless is very very cold..like 12 I read.

Its boiling in there..I got it lying on wood floor behind the bulkhead. .its on its feet it came with..

Hi..I got the 240watt..my tanks ro so fills through the night..running water wont freeze unless is very very cold..like 12 I read.

Its boiling in there..I got it lying on wood floor behind the bulkhead. .its on its feet it came with..
happy dayz! Although initially I will have just DI plus tank, so water will be stationary not running!

Latest Posts

Back