I Love Wfp

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Belfastcleaning, Nov 6, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I had been trad for approx 4 years.. Always said wfp wasn't for me.. But about 6 months ago I decided to get a wfp set up.. At first I was only doing the areas I hated by ladder, the high and dangerous work.. As time went on I gradually changed the majority over to wfp tops.. And the rest will be changed very soon..

I work with my dad, he does bottoms trad while I do the tops with the pole.. Last week I was on the pole all week.. There is a few tops that ladders are needed tho.. And now im very rarely up a ladder, i felt a bit dodgy up them!

Yesterday we were doing bungalows so I was back with the mop and blade.. And I am starting to dislike it!! It's the scrimming and wiping up, hands cold and getting battered and stinking.. I was thinking what's the point doing wfp tops then trad bottoms?

Anyone else feel like this?

Advertisement
  2. deno

deno Active Member

I've not done any wfp yet, but i would imagine if you have it set up you may as well do the bottoms wfp as well.

What's your dad think abt wfp, is he old skool trad?

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Aye he thinks it's great, i done all the ladder work anyway so not much has changed for him lol.. There is a few places we do we are both on the poles and wfp bottoms too.. He is looking forward to his new tecbuk brush coming.. He also prefers them to the gardiners! Said gardiners are only good for cleaning gutters and fascias lol

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Glad you posted this belfast as just goes to show how many can benefit by changing over to wfp.

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Regarding what kit you use that's down to personal choice as everyone is different....

6. mark m

mark m Hero

i was like you a few years back but now i very rarely get my sqeegee out now wfp the lot

7. chip

chip Guru

Trad about 3 hours a week, 90% wfp. Trad can be very painfull when it's freezing.

8. Posh

Posh Hero

Yep trad sorts the men from the boys lol. I do a bit of wfp but not a lot. I still love doing trad but I remember Belfast when you started it you weren't to confident & was getting fed up & a few of the lads said keep it going and they were right & glad it's working for yer.

9. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I was the same I didn't like the idea of wfp but I like it a lot I still do 1st cleans %100 trad just to be safe in the knowledge all the frames are spotless .
    All maintenance cleans are now wfp tops and trad bottoms I only do the tops due to water production and using my car , I only carry 120 ltrs of water at a time and this sorts me for the day .
    But I will go %100 wfp as soon as I can .

10. harunh

harunh Legend

belfast u were angry at the hose and that before but now u got used to it ;)

good to hear :p

id u want the big jobs etc then wfp is the way forward :)

Advertisement