Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Service Start

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CNS-southwest

Anyone used them?

Got a message with all the details of job that wants quoting, would be looking at around £30-40 every two weeks.

But you have to pay £15 to message the custie back, and they might not even take the quote /emoticons/sad.png

They are kind of a company where you sign up for free and people looking for services post what services they want done and depending on your preferences as a business, it will send you an email every time someone posts matching your criteria

If that makes sense

They are kind of a company where you sign up for free and people looking for services post what services they want done and depending on your preferences as a business, it will send you an email every time someone posts matching your criteria
If that makes sense
Same as service magic!...30-40 pounds to join and then they charge you per lead...sometimes 6-8 peoples quoting on it.I'd leave well alone mate IMO

Yeah, don't touch with a barge pole.. What happens if you don't get it, that's £15 wasted. How many will put in a quote, and all have to pay the money... No good for man or beast.

The owner of the website probs sent u a quote request so u reply n pay 15 kwid /emoticons/wink.png lol u gotta think clever if u wana be clever /emoticons/wink.png

I use a similar website for our business. I get emailed a lead and I get to see the basics such as what the customer is looking for, their budget, etc. They're a great source of amusement during the day. Someone wanted to start a "Facebook-style" website with a budget of £1000... Crack head!

The website I use costs £25 per lead and you're one of four people that get sent the lead. I convert about 1 in 5 of the leads I buy which isn't great but I'm rubbish on the phone so I'm always really proud of myself for making the calls!

I've actually managed to get quite a bit of business this way but when you're on a pay-per-lead basis, you need to make sure that you're the first person to call the lead and you give them the best price. Follow up with an email straight away and then call them again in a day or two to see how your quote compares.

as complete novice to window cleaning have noticed the amount of people trying to make a fast book and is sure same throughout most trades and can see the appeal of the advert especially from the point of start ups

Buying an established round seems to sit at 10 times the value of the income so you buy 10 months later you still have not made a penny as you have suffered 10 months costs fuel cards etc

Some one comes up with a £15 a lead charge and this appeals because in the bigger picture it seems to be a smaller loss but if you bid 12 times and get one £15 a month job then you broke even with buying the work

can see why the temptation to follow these things exsist

Back