i love your windows

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Luke Barnard, May 16, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Luke Barnard

Luke Barnard Active Member

Any body else been contacted by this company?...I've had two emails now, with a different story each time, both of which smell a bit bulls##ty!

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Yes, I've had 2 emails from them. The first one sounded ok, they were offering me loads of work about 15 miles away. Too far from home, so I didn't bother getting in touch. Then I get another one today, stating they get 150 enquiries a day :rolleyes:. Both emails said that they were really busy today, but could I fill in a form to have a chat the next day. I googled them after the first email. Seems they're based in Truro. The poxy website put me off a tad :D Nationwide Window Cleaning

3. Luke Barnard

Luke Barnard Active Member

First email had a tale of a cleaner retiring in a town near me and needing someone to fill the gap...turns out someone on the facebook group had the exact same email but with a different town.
    Good way to start a business relationship off the back of a lie....oh and yeah the website is a bit pony.

4. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

sound like bucket of bull shxt

Advertisement