Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Black Gardiner Brush With White Bristles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S.W. Window Cleaning

Hi,

I use Gardiner Brushes. They are black with white bristles. Hope that helps! There are 2 jets of water. After a few months of use one jet is stronger than the other. I have replaced them a few times but then the problem comes back. I spoke to the supplier and they say not to worry about it but surely they aren`t cleaning properly. Anybody else found this?

Cheers,

Steve

Sounds like you've got debris in your brush hose, disconnect hose from jets and turn on, it should flush debris.

It happens to me, turns my pencils into fans!

If you're using fan jets this is likely to occur more frequently. I had a small piece of white plastic get into one of mine last week. I run with a tubeless system using JG fittings, so it probably got in when I disconnected the hose and stood the pole on its end. Had to take a sewing needle to the jet after removing the hose from the back and tease it free then flush it out.

To save me wasting time at work I usually keep a spare brush in the car, swap it out and sort the blocked jet when I get home.

Back