I must keep away from fleebay

Discussion in 'Pressure Washing' started by Smurf, Apr 4, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

What with Tuffers fetish with brushes it's now rubbing off on me as I bought another trailer from ebay late last night to make a wfp & pressure washer trailer rig. I haven't told the missus yet as I know she is going to go balistic. Oops! :D

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

#2 Smurf, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    The trailer rig might end up looking something like this

3. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Haha its all about the timing Smurf, pick the right moment, like when she's a sleep..lol well at least you would have told her the fact that she wont remember you've told her is her problem..!!! hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Indeed Shiny :laugh:

Anyhow I caught her earlier in a so say good mood and broke the news. It didn't go down too well I can tell you until I gave her some money to buy herself something nice as you do. :D

5. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Oh the old bribery tactic, also known has a attitude adjuster, yes used that one myself a few times, costley but affective..lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

#6 Smurf, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
    Yep I would call it "shutup moaning money" myself. Now I'm total skint... bless her little cotton socks :D

7. mr shine

mr shine Guru

thats some kit the aussie has , now i see where your heading with the trailer mounted hotbox and washer , are you gonna put your 15lpm washer on there or will you invest in a 21lpm pump , regardless youll save a small fortune on the diy route , great thinking smurf

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Cheers mr shine... I managed to get an ifor williams 8x4 braked trailer for £500 which will eventualy be used as the platform for the kit.
    Because of the max towing limit of my berlingo van I did not want to go silly and get a hever ifor williams type trailer so that one hopefully will do just fine as can take around a 1200 kg payload.

To start with I will just use it as a normal trailer for now and maybe put in a smallish buffer tank wth the volcano hotbox, two portable pressure washers etc and see how it goes. I still need to figure out the best way to configure it for my needs then build the trailer static rig which could take some time. And yes will eventually get a 21 lpm or higher pump :thumbsup:

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

At least when I collect it will have a bigger trailer so can start clearing out my rented garage which is a bit of a mess to say the least.:D

10. mr shine

mr shine Guru

there a great trailer , a builder mate of mine wouldnt use anything else , sorry to go off topic smurf do you have any experience cleaning k rend , what chems etc . its a sample clean for a property management co , that have already had 2 other cleaners in to try do them but they werent happy , ive sample tested an area with hypo and it came up perfect , the usual worry of spraying this stuff with neighbouring properties and cars is my main concern so i think il apply with the wfp , the thing is if their happy then theres a load more houses in the one estate to be done

Advertisement