Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

More pump help!!!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eviestevie

my Ibc tanks are now full I've decided to go with a submersible pump.

Any suggestions as to one that would be good enough to pump through a di vessel into my van and drums???

I may add in a second vessel later so need one with that in mind!!

Any links etc thanks lee

I use a big 12v bilge pump to transfer to my van but it has a 40mm hose so it wouldn't be any good for attaching to a di vessel.

U could get a smaller one but they don't have good pressure (high volume at low pressure).

If u could get by with a non submersible one (hook it to the tap at the bottom to save having to prime it) get an impeller pump, even cheap ones can shift 40l per minute at decent pressure.

I've been looking at this one https://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/clarke-bip1000-1-electric-water-pump

As a backup to my existing one.

I got my first 240v submerable pump from fleebay years ago and paid about 70 squid for it and it still going strong today. If going through a di vessel you really need to use a 1/2 inch hose though to give the resin a chance to do its bit. Trouble in doing that will take alot longer to fill a van tank. Other option is to fast fill the van tank with ro water using a large diamater hose then use the di vessel onboard instead on demand to bring it down to 000ppm at the brush head.

Back