Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

weather problems

steve garwood

ginger lion
I noticed there's been a few threads on here lately about the weather etc, so id like your opinions.

What should I do to cool down out here in the canaries, have another cold san miquel at 1 euro a pint or take a nice dip? Decisions, decisions :whistle:View attachment 6044

Strangely enough I don't envy you.

Don't think you can beat Xmas at home.

Looks nice tho

Have a great time

I'd have a San Miguel

That pool looks a bit small

Strangely enough I don't envy you.Don't think you can beat Xmas at home.

Looks nice tho

Have a great time

I'd have a San Miguel

That pool looks a bit small
4th year in a row Xmas out here. Started 9 of us, now 27 of us because its such a laugh. Look at the fella swimming, it is not a small pool.

But @Posh, I do miss home and my local pub on Xmas day if I'm honest

4th year in a row Xmas out here. Started 9 of us, now 27 of us because its such a laugh. Look at the fella swimming, it is not a small pool.But @Posh, I do miss home and my local pub on Xmas day if I'm honest
I was saying it was small coz of the distance yer away from it.

Looks great tho

Nice & warm

Who am I kidding I'd love to be there lol

We went away for Christmas last year and I loved it. No worrying about how you're going to manage to get round to see everyone on Christmas Day and Boxing Day, not having to cook a great big Christmas Dinner, etc. We went to Paris on the Eurostar on Christmas Eve and came back on the 29th. Spent Christmas Day and Boxing Day at Disneyland. Proper magical and the kids were in their element. I was trying to persuade the Mrs to go somewhere warmer this year but she says she doesn't like the idea of being somewhere warm for Xmas. And then we found out she was pregnant so decided just to spend it at home.

what about your tips, its the best time for us collecting.

id go after xmas for the new year,

must be bored coming on here:love:/emoticons/biggrin.png

put your nads in a bucket of ice you jammy sod :laugh:

if i get my act together for '16 i'll be joining you though

Back