Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sorry sale thread closed :(

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ccservices

Im very sorry as i have stepped on some toes and the sale thread got closed as it was not a used item or unwanted.

All my items are tested for 3-5 days before sale to make sure all is working correctly.

i will keep updates on chemical testing through pumps.

Once again im very sorry to the owner and admin of this fine website.

Just in case i get deleted, have a great summer and wish everyone all the best.

kind regards Chris at CCS.

Do not panic Chris, we aren't going to delete you, there are laws meaning we cant just wipe people out no matter what.

The Trolley Sale thread was removed by @Gav as even though it may not be your full time business it i still a commercial venture and the 'For Sale' section is for advertising used and unwanted items from members.

The site owner make his living from the commercial advertisers and web development for clients and as yours is a commercial venture it needs to be paid advertising. That is all.

I for one think they are well smart and if we can establish the pumps are chem resistant then I will probably have one myself.

In the mean time please continue to take part and contribute to the forum as we have a lot of DIY builders on here that could always usse some good advice from someone that obviously has a decent skills set.

And I promise we aren't going to have you whacked!!

Not yet anyhow!! /emoticons/tongue.png

What I'm I supposed to do now, boo hoo. Was going to ask you if you could have made a bilge pump using cigarette lighter socket to fill back pack, as well:(.

Gav I will pay you £10:eek: if I can get contact with ccservices:thumbsup:

I did wonder about the private message thingy, but never used it and didnt want to get banned if Gav caught me, I know ccservices wasn't banned. If I pm him I will end up sending it to Gav and he will ban me surely:oops:

Lol no banning going on here tis just the rules. Advertising needs to be paid for. For sales section is for used or unwanted items /emoticons/wink.png no worries @ccservices you know now. :thumbsup:

the advertising looks very tempting but £30-£40 per month is way out of my league as im just starting to take orders might look at a pinned thread tho!!

i will be doing flow controllers to a range of things, yesterday i had to make a unit with a Bluetooth speaker system for his phone intergrated in to the box....lol

my next big idea is going to be a harness that goes over the barrel and my unit on the side with support legs.. when u run out of water instead of lifting the water in and out the cage..u lift the harness over the new barrel...anything to make it easier for us hard working cleaners.

let me know what you think of this idea!!

kind regards chris

Eivestevie i will take a pic for you today, you said you wanted to put a reel on the top so i placed a adjustable brace so the water container can be slid in and out. without effecting any items you place above the water container.

kind regards chris

Back