Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Heater For Van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You are such an anorak! /emoticons/smile.png

Are you going to tell us what this heater is? If it blasts enough heat out I might buy a bunch for the house at those readings, but don't doubt I'm missing something....
lol yer will be saying soon!

We've got one of Eons 'Smart meters' showing exactly what we're using on a screen with a green, orange or red light for if you can't read lol - Quite scary seeing it turn red as soon as you flick the kettle on! Certainly made us start watching how many appliances were left on unnecessarily & soon made me get rid of my aquarium, with its pump, filter, light AND heater...!

Be interesting to see what results you get with your van heater Richard - let us know cos I'm interested for over winter

PS - Don't knock Anoraks! Often a cheap & useful source of very helpful info in areas none of us can be bothered to research properly..

We've got one of Eons 'Smart meters' showing exactly what we're using on a screen with a green, orange or red light for if you can't read lol - Quite scary seeing it turn red as soon as you flick the kettle on! Certainly made us start watching how many appliances were left on unnecessarily & soon made me get rid of my aquarium, with its pump, filter, light AND heater...!

Be interesting to see what results you get with your van heater Richard - let us know cos I'm interested for over winter
yer i have done the tests inside and now i got to sort out the outside tests in the van just to see how well it works!

Still not telling what it is!

PS - Don't knock Anoraks! Often a cheap & useful source of very helpful info in areas none of us can be bothered to research properly..

Agree entirely, not knocking them, just wish I could be bothered to be that meticulous!

Latest Posts

Back