I no this has come up a few times but

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by shazzy692002, Feb 7, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. shazzy692002

I really dont know what to go for.

Roundpartner/george etc.

I want to add about 400/500 customers to it. I want it to work out 6/8/and 12 weekly, I have excel etc, but dont really know how to use it,

I am starting to find it hard doing paper and pen. What would you suggest please?

Advertisement
  2. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

I use George I think its great ,iv never used roundpartner so cant comment on it .with George u get I think a months trial to have a play and see if you like it then its a £50 one off payment .it must be easy to use cos even I can do it lol .have a play about with it in the trial itll tell you more than what I can explain on ere .

3. Posh

Posh Hero

I got about 400 custies shaz & still find it easy pen & paper. Mind you I'm useless with computers so I'd probably get in a right muddle

4. RiceRocket

RiceRocket Well-Known Member

A big wall calendar although I get by with a small calendar as my work is mostly compacted sections.

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

To be honest I've not found anything yet that fullfils my needs properly.
    George seemd pants, Round tracker v4 pro diabolical, Window Cleaner Pro was so so but not now being supported or updated.

Maybe roundpartner might suite your needs better who knows so why not give it a free trial.

6. DanielT

DanielT Active Member

I have used aworka for over a year. Tenner a month but it saves me so much time. Can invoice commercial customers, see my work schedule, update it on my phone, so many great things about it.

Tax returns took 10 minutes this year - just emailed a PDF from aworka to my accountant

7. shazzy692002

Thanks Daniel. May have to try it out.

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

There is pro's & cons for this type of app but the biggests concern using a web based app is so many things can go wrong and effect you getting to your data. Technology is great when it works but not so good when it dosen't.

To cover themselves all will state in terms of service
    "Your use of "Aworka" is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis."

And most will say something like this also http://www.aworka.com/terms

9. keir

keir Guru

You must have loads of custys shaz and everyone else.......i have a little book and a bloody photographic memory lmao

But saying that 90% of mine is fortnightly so easy to remember

10. shazzy692002

I have a diary. Just signed up for aworka. Lets see what that bring.

Advertisement