Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook jobs

Can't believe the response from facebook to be honest, I've had 5 enquiries since putting ads up yesterday and got 4 jobs from it, 2 today, 1 tomorrow and another next monday. I think spending an hour while missus is watching soaps every ***ht might well be worth the trouble.
Glad to see its working out for you. Just keep looking for more groups and bump your adds every 24 hours or as much as the group rules will let you
I'm going to Marc, thanks for the advice. I borrowed your draw idea by the way, doing it at 100 then probs another at 200.
Cool, Whats the prize? Send me the link to your FB page?

Can't believe the response from facebook to be honest, I've had 5 enquiries since putting ads up yesterday and got 4 jobs from it, 2 today, 1 tomorrow and another next monday. I think spending an hour while missus is watching soaps every ***ht might well be worth the trouble.
Glad to see its working out for you. Just keep looking for more groups and bump your adds every 24 hours or as much as the group rules will let you

I'm going to Marc, thanks for the advice. I borrowed your draw idea by the way, doing it at 100 then probs another at 200.
Free clean mate, you already liked it but not sure you'll win its a long drive lol.

http://www.facebook.com/ClearWindows

Free clean mate, you already liked it but not sure you'll win its a long drive lol.

http://www.facebook.com/ClearWindows
Oh aye, I remember now

lol I just looked on ECO RAY window cleaning and for some reason my brother likes your page ha ha .
Ill go one better, my mum has liked one of his posts lol

I don't have many likes but those I do have are quality, even my mum ain't liked it whats that about.

Latest Posts

Back