Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Message layout

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Which message layout do you like best?

• OPTION 1

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • OPTION 2

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • OPTION 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OPTION 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Hi all so i am doing this the right way this time! I have installed a separate version of our theme to test on so not to stress you all unnecessarily! Looking at the new theme framework, we have a few more options for our style. We now have different styles for post layout/look. Please have a look at the pics below and vote in the poll for your fav.

Please note that in options 3 and 4 you will see a vertical bar to the left of the post box this would be removed in those options if chosen.

I will let everyone vote until this time tomorrow. One with the most votes will be the one i go with.

OPTION 1

View attachment 4405

OPTION 2

View attachment 4406

OPTION 3

View attachment 4407

OPTION 4

View attachment 4408

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer the old one :confused:. I don't like this arrow thing pointing at me :eek:
Remember tuffers your on the style that i am testing and editing. That style has the fix for the ipad issue but also the one i am fine tuning so i can do it without stressing everyone /emoticons/wink.png. I will change it back on that style for now.

Gav why don't you make the screen normal width again? Looks a bit weird on the iPhone? There's a big empty gap on the right hand side...

Gav why don't you make the screen normal width again? Looks a bit weird on the iPhone? There's a big empty gap on the right hand side...
There is a fix for this which is on the new theme tuffers is using. As mentioned the new V2 theme is one i am working on applying fixes etc which will eventually be the default theme. Its almost exactly the same as current theme but allows me to edit it without bothering users. Users can use this theme but remember this is one i am actively editing. To use V2 scroll to the bottom of the site and just above the About us title on bottom left there is a link saying window cleaning, click that and choose WCF V2 /emoticons/wink.png You can switch back when and if you want to.

Latest Posts

Back