I Smoke 40 Cigarettes a Day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Feb 10, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I smoke 1 after every job :smoke:

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I used to do 40 per day for best part of 25 years, £7K per year on fags near enough - Couldn't quit, didn't have the will power. Ended up on Champix pills, you take them whilst smoking - went from 40 per day to zero in 12 days - Had my last *** 25th December 2013. £14,750 more or less I have saved since I quit.

3. TolishAPurd

Never seen he appeal of f a gs but I like a cigar when I'm camping in the forest. Have you not got one of those e-cigs tuffers? I noticed Posh had one the other day when I was chatting to him.

4. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

I smoke my ecig like a train, been on it for about 3 years and wouldn't touch a feg now, wish I could stop the ecig

5. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

E cigs are really good, if you go for the flavoured ones after a while if you have a ciggy it'll taste horrible, put you off them for a while at least

6. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Did no one see the joke? :rolleyes::D

7. Green Pro Clean Ltd

My honest opinion (sorry for this lads) is that people puffing on e-cigs look like total T**TS!!

If you want to smoke, go get a cigarette, I reckon ecigs are actually more dangerous, no testing, you really have no idea whats in the chemicals they put in them and in a couple of years we will know the side effects as your third testicle descends, and that's just the women!!

8. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Well as Damo does a day and a half compared to other WFPERS that means he does 60 houses per day!! Holy smokes!

9. TolishAPurd

I know a lot of hardened smokers that have kicked the habit because of it. I also know two guys that started selling the stuff in the early days and we're making about 10grannd a month and up every month. But they gave it up as no one would insure them. Shortly after they stopped, it was on the news about the first e-cig millionaires.

10. boarcity

boarcity Guest

yrs ago heavy smokin uncle of mine had acupuncture,they left a small pin in behind the ear to twiddle if feel urge to smoke. it didnt work for long..

us kids joked that pin fell out and was a yellowey brown colour!

that reminds me, quite recently i found out his nickname where he worked was Pakki cos his skin was nicotined

Advertisement