Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got a new name for my business

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rugbywolf

I'm going to call my business "The Arnold Schwarzenegger Window Cleaning Company"...

Because in five weeks .....I'LL BE BACK.

If you change your name to something daft like that first call you get will be some stuck up housewife wanting to terminator contract with you.

I have toyed with various themes or branding from time to time.

One idea I liked was to call it 'TASK FORCE' Cleaning. Paint the van in matt, army green with the black stencil type lettering on the side.

Wear Army surplus light-weights (trousers), green shirt with a green combat wool jumper in winter. (You ex-army guys will know what I'm rambling on about)

Wouldn't go as far as a beret, but maybe a green peaked cap.

tolishapurd....if I can tolishapurd just imagine what I can do for your windows..:rofl:

yeh lets play the alternate window cleaners name game...

now what about cheapie...hmmmm

see him coming and your running..

yep spcleaning sounds good to me...

may get into some of that army kit looks cool.

but then again...dont tell daveyboy but i always fancied them leather flying jackets..:rofl:

well douglas bader bless him was a cool dude..

I have toyed with various themes or branding from time to time.
One idea I liked was to call it 'TASK FORCE' Cleaning. Paint the van in matt, army green with the black stencil type lettering on the side.

Wear Army surplus light-weights (trousers), green shirt with a green combat wool jumper in winter. (You ex-army guys will know what I'm rambling on about)

Wouldn't go as far as a beret, but maybe a green peaked cap.
You'd look good with some old 58 or the original plce webbing with all your cloths etc in

I've got some of the original plce webbing from the late 80s

Should be enough that you can clean windows for 48 hours before a resupply lol

Dpm scrims

Matt black tools

You'll look the part

We love an acronym for everything

Even when done for the day you don't go to the pub it's the naafi

I'm going to call my business "The Arnold Schwarzenegger Window Cleaning Company"...
Because in five weeks .....I'LL BE BACK.
Got another name today. I was behind a builders lorry and the name was 'Altrad'. how about that: 'Altrad window cleaning'?

Latest Posts

Back