I was given a bottle of whisky today.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by SPCleaning, Sep 3, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

Whilst working today on an in and out job I took a call from a mate wishing me a happy birthday. The customer over heard and asked if it was my birthday. I told her it was.

A little later she said I have left a little birthday something on your van seat.

A nice bottle of Grouse was sitting there. Happy Day.

Advertisement
  2. Tony Hall

Tony Hall Active Member

Happy Birthday SP hope you had great day:D

3. cheapncheerful

right ....i am going to make sure my mate rings me up ;););) on every inside from now on....cheers spcleaning happy birthday...

4. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

Yes Tony, It's been a good day. Good earning day, bottle of Grouse,..............Life is pretty good.

5. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

Cheers CNC. I will remember this ploy for next year. :rofl:

6. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

I got a dozen tomatoes in a bag, not thrown at me thankfully

7. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

It's nice to get these little gifts from time to time other than at Christmas.

I too have had veg, bottles of homemade wine and cider. There are some nice people out there.

8. cheapncheerful

i did get half dozen eggs once through good timing...he was taking some to his mum and i was there...:)

okay ...now you have started something spcleaning....i got a petrol hover mower ...seized engine.sold at car boot..and......the barbecue which resides in our garden at the mo....just there as he was having a clearout...

i had a pine dresser...just sold for £120 off mrs barker ...and the table my cuppa is on now....

mind you...if i see a skip....i have to have a root....

cant remember a bottle of whisky though....usually wine...i must start talking about whisky at xmas time.....:thumbsup:

9. abs

abs Guru

The cheeky sod secretly go in in your van :) if she had gone in mine she would of swapped the bottle of grouse for car air freshers :) happy b day buddy

10. abs

abs Guru

Used to clean the windows on a office block for a chemical company years ago and one Xmas the owner came out and gave me a Xmas pudding , this thing was a giant of a pud and the label said £370 opened it boxing day and it was amazing , think it lasted till May :)

Advertisement