I wish

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by Smurf, Oct 31, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I wish I was on one of those jets instead of doing this poxy job today :( :D

tn-GOPR0303.JPG

All four sides looked as bad as that...All the gutters where full of **** too.

To top it off oh look the downspout is blocked here too. :laugh:

tn-GOPR0282.JPG

Advertisement
  2. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

smurf funny the jobs we take on done some solar panals today, bungalow me thinking easy peasy but cleaning windows could be easier and quicker learning game though I suppose

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

i bleve if you reversed the bent on that new Aldi brush the opposite way to how its shaped now, it could scrub the outside of a gutter without slipping off

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Slightly off topic, but I was in Cornwall a few years back on holiday and every day we would hear this almighty bang up in the sky. Apparently it was Concord coming back over the Atlantic and slowing down to normal jet speed or was it boosting up to the speed of sound after going out of our shores? It was one or the other any road.

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Everything you do new, you learn from it and use that knowledge to your advantage in the future :thumbsup:

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Sonic boooom Tuffers I think they call that.

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I know window washing can be easier than the other stuff I do for sure but to be honest it does my head in having to do so many properties instead of just doing one exterior clean a day.

I've never wanted a large window cleaning round for that reason

8. boarcity

boarcity Guest

dont fight it

9. boarcity

boarcity Guest

somewhere on the youtube i saw a vid of a powered rotary scrubber , it looked like a regular Tbar , and was fitted on a pole - that the scrubber bar rotated at slow speed.

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I'm just very selective now (premium work only) and keep my round small

I find it's usually the jobs you think are going to be easy that catch you out.

If the price is right I will take most jobs on...

Advertisement