idea for work

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by All Round Cleaning, May 17, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Ive thought about going round local window fitting companies to see if they can give cards / flyers to house holders who have had new windows fitted .
    What do you guys think do any of you do this ?

Advertisement
  2. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

I have a local window company who did my house windows and if any of my customers ask me about new windows I recommend them. They do actually recommend me in return when people come into their showroom. They also have my flyers in showroom for people to pick up :D

3. A.K WINDOWS

go for it gav why not bro.

im thinking of trying to cut a deal with my local takeaway and there menus yer never know.

4. harunh

harunh Legend

gav.b how logn have u been up and running for and how many custies u got mate

5. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Im going to try this! Even is they just put the link to my site on there menu I would be happy. The takeaways is my area are always putting menus out.

Advertisement